Get a library card
Residents of Seminole County may apply for a free library card. Bring your photo ID and a piece of mail verifying residence in Seminole County.
- Patrons in good standing may check out up to eight items.
- New patrons are limited to two books for the first thirty days. After thirty days they may check out up to eight items including DVDs. After ninety days they have full privileges which include Hot Spot checkout.
- Books are checked out for two weeks, DVDs for three days, and Hot Spots for seven days.
- The fine for overdue books is five cents per day per book. The fine DVDs is 50 cents per day for each item. The fine for Hot Spots is $2 per day plus future restrictions.
- Interlibrary loan is available to established patrons in good standing.
The Seminole Public Library is providing WiFi Hotspots as a means to provide patrons in our community with high speed internet access. With this program, students can use the internet for help with homework, employees can travel with reliable internet access to meetings, and patrons can have home access to surf the internet.
Printing and Copying
B&W, $.25 per page. There is no charge for the first twenty school-related copies.
Available free of charge. Call ahead for appointment.
There is no charge for scanning. However, if prints are required, printing costs apply.
There is no charge for viewing microfilm. Cost for printing microfilm are standard copy fees.