- The library can print forms for 10 cents per page.
- View and download .
- Order .
- Call 1-800-829-3676 to order federal tax products to be delivered by mail.
- View and download .
Did you know you can get free help filing your federal and up to three state returns if your income in 2017 was $66,000 or less?
What you need to get started:
- To e-file your tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your last tax return. If you don’t have the information from your last tax return, request an electronic filing PIN.
- Once you have your electronic filing PIN, you will be ready to file your return with MyFreeTaxes.
- If you have any questions while you are preparing your return, certified tax coaches can help! Questions are answered in the order that they are received. Responses are provided within 24 hours; more complex questions may require additional research.
By phone: 1-855-My-Tx-Help (1-855-698-9435)
By e-mail: email@example.com
Tax assistors will be answering questions from Monday through Friday 9 am – 9 pm and Saturday 11 am – 8 pm CST.
- If you qualify for the Affordable Care Act (ACA), they will also be able to help you complete the new ACA forms.
- Proceed to MyFreeTaxes website.
Free Tax Assistance in Oklahoma
- This Oklahoma Tax Commission site provides information about .
- The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program generally offers free tax help to people who make $54,000 or less and need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals in local communities.
- The Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program provides free tax help to people with low-to-middle income with special attention to those aged 60 and older.
- Tax assistance locations in the state are listed.
Do You Qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit?
- You may have extra money waiting for you with the Earned Income Tax Credit. The Earned Income Tax Credit, EITC or EIC, is a benefit for working people with low to moderate income.
- To qualify, you must meet certain requirements and file a tax return, even if you do not owe any tax or are not required to file. EITC reduces the amount of tax you owe and may give you a refund.
- Use the EITC Assistant and answer questions about yourself and other family members to see if you qualify and estimate the amount of your credit. EITC eligibility depends on several factors, including income and family size.
Tax Help Links
Tools and Apps
- Download the free IRS2GO mobile app to stay connected to the IRS.
- You can prepare and e-file your own taxes with professional software using .
- The Interactive Tax Assistant tool is a tax law resource that takes you through a series of questions and provides you with responses to tax law questions.
- Check the status of your federal tax refund with Where’s My Refund.
Federal and State Tax Websites
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the nation’s tax collection agency and administers the Internal Revenue Code enacted by Congress. Find forms, publications, help, and resources for filing your federal taxes.
- The Oklahoma Tax Commission manages the collection of taxes and fees, and the distribution and apportionment of revenues to various state funds. Find information here about filing your state taxes.
- Tax Scams and Consumer Alerts This IRS page looks at the different scams affecting individuals, businesses, and tax professionals and what do if you spot a tax scam.
- This IRS Identity Protection site provides information and guidance on identity theft issues.
More Tax Info
- The Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) is a free student aid application managed by the U.S. Department of Education. Most colleges and universities encourage students to fill out this application as part of their process for determining financial aid. Aid packages typically include a combination of grants (money you don’t have to pay back), loans, and work-study funds.
- of past federal tax forms.
- Become a Tax Volunteer: Learn to prepare taxes and volunteer to help your community by preparing taxes free of charge with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) or Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) Programs.