Technology at the Library
The Seminole Public Library offers free technology services to the residents of the City of Seminole and Seminole County. Public library technology helps create a stronger economy, ensuring workforce development and learning for all ages.
The library’s nine public computers are available to the public on a daily basis.
- Access the Internet.
- Create resumes, spreadsheets, flyers, and presentations.
- Play children’s educational games.
- Learn digital skills with free online tutorials.
- And more
The library has three children’s computers in the children’s section. These computers are loaded with learning games and are not connected to the Internet.
Free, open Wi-Fi access to the Internet
Connect to our Wi-Fi with your personal smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Caution: the Wi-Fi is an open, unsecured connection.
Internet Hot Spots
The Seminole Public Library offers WiFi Hotspots to you for high speed internet. Students can use the internet for homework, employees can travel with reliable internet access to meetings, and patrons can have home access to surf the internet.
Library staff can help with basic computer and Internet needs so you can
- Create an e-mail account.
- Complete online applications for jobs and services.
- Use your e-reader and more
Research trusted information
If accessing these databases outside of the library, get your username and password from the librarian.
EBSCOhost is a powerful online reference system accessed through the Internet. Learn about
- Health and medical issues.
- Small business resources.
- Learning and education for all ages including homework help.
Accelerated Reader Bookfinder Search for accelerated reader books with a quiz.